Lay Down Sally. Oh, Sally! O`Sally

Тема в разделе 'Снукер', создана пользователем Eurosport Team, 17 дек 2007.

1. таля147 Спортивный аналитик

На форуме с:
    10 ноя 2007
    ура!!!:):):):):)
  2. sladkolula Любитель

На форуме с:
    4 янв 2009
    Поздравляю себя любимую и всех болельщиков Ронни с первой, но не последней победой!:p

Ненавижу теннис!
  3. Hlamman Спортивный эксперт

На форуме с:
    19 ноя 2007
    --------------------------- [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
  4. Hlamman Спортивный эксперт

На форуме с:
    19 ноя 2007
    --------------------------- [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
  5. FischkaLV райком закрыт, все ушли на фронт

На форуме с:
    16 сен 2007
    По мотивам 1-го дня Чемпионата Мира... :cool::) [IMG]
  6. ferguson7 Спортивный аналитик

На форуме с:
    11 янв 2009
    спасибо! :):);)
  7. CatChat Спортивный аналитик

На форуме с:
    17 янв 2008
    ника, спасибо

ты как всегда оперативна ;)

особенно понравилась с шариками - сразу видно, чья золотая ручка :cool:
  8. CatChat Спортивный аналитик

На форуме с:
    17 янв 2008
    немного текста и фотка с пресс-конференции:

Asked to judge his performance out of 10, O`Sullivan said: "Five. Something like that.

"I need to make a bit of improvement to my game. Scoring was good but I never normally have problems when I get among the balls.

"That is my strength. It`s the other areas which need a bit of improving on.

"To make life a bit easier I need to find a little bit of extra consistency in other areas of my game, and then I`ll be a bit more professional, a bit more complete.

"It would be nice to have to find the (top) gear so often, and just pace myself a bit more.

"There were times I felt I was losing a bit of interest. Missing pots by a long way can get a bit frustrating and you can sometimes question yourself and think what am I doing wrong here?

"The negative thoughts come creeping in and you can start beating yourself rather than your opponent beating you."

In the second frame, O`Sullivan took barely seven minutes to construct a smooth total clearance of 140, playing both left-handed and right-handed shots and appearing fully at ease with his game. :cool: [IMG]
  9. svetlitsa Спортивный эксперт

На форуме с:
    11 дек 2008
    алла! просто здорово!:) так продолжать!:)
  10. Hlamman Спортивный эксперт

На форуме с:
    19 ноя 2007
    --------------------------- [IMG] [IMG]
  11. Loiste Начинающий болельщик

На форуме с:
    23 ноя 2008
    а когда ронни следующий матч играет с алленом?
  12. FischkaLV райком закрыт, все ушли на фронт

На форуме с:
    16 сен 2007
    в четверг, 23 апреля в 22.00 мск
  13. FischkaLV райком закрыт, все ушли на фронт

На форуме с:
    16 сен 2007
    По мотивам второго дня Чемпионата Мира...:cool:;):) [IMG]
  14. Olga_V Новичок

На форуме с:
    19 апр 2009
    Ронни всегда так интересно смотреть...очень эмоциональный игрок и так неровно/нервно играет, всегда с напряжением смотришь за сериями...действительно ракета...

лично мне чем-то напоминает мистера Бина.. :D

присоединяюсь к поклонникам! :cool:
  15. Санёк Ковалёв Спортивный Маэстро

На форуме с:
    27 янв 2009
    только на других ветках это не пиши:p:p
  16. svetlitsa Спортивный эксперт

На форуме с:
    11 дек 2008
    Но на стволе можно!:p:)
  17. Olga_V Новичок

На форуме с:
    19 апр 2009
    2Санёк Ковалёв

о чем именно? :confused:
  18. Санёк Ковалёв Спортивный Маэстро

На форуме с:
    27 янв 2009
    о ронни. какой он хороший. будет плохо:D:D:D:D:D:p
  19. CatChat Спортивный аналитик

На форуме с:
    17 янв 2008
    статейка в Индепендент - и снова все о нем...

Matt Gatward: Beeb misses a trick by ignoring Ronnie`s X-Factor

At the start of the year Ronnie O`Sullivan spoke of the need for snooker to pump some Simon Cowell X-Factor oxygen into the sport`s lungs to bring it back to life, up the attraction and add some colour to the fading baize. Long gone are the dizzying days of The Whirlwind and The Hurricane blowing through the Crucible and it`s left to The Rocket single-handedly (or ambidextrously in his case) to fire the interest for the non-snooker loopy among us.

So you can only imagine what Ronnie would have made of the Beeb`s coverage – presented by the pallid pairing of Steve Davis and John Parrott – of his blistering start to his world title defence in Sheffield on Saturday. His language would doubtless have been as colourful as the balls on the table as his match was hidden away on BBC interactive, only available via that red button. Once that was ascertained, the magic button pressed, the options loaded and selected, Ronnie was there all right stroking in a 140 break in his second frame against Stuart Bingham. It was breathtaking cueing, snooker at its best, full of the glitz that only Ronnie – and maybe Cowell – can offer.

Following his clearance the crowd erupted (as much as is possible at 10.15am) and the Rocket shot out of the arena for a toilet visit. Surely that three-minute break would be the cue for the men with the mics, Dennis Taylor and John Virgo, to eulogise about the potting, to sing Ronnie`s sexiness, discuss his break-building, maybe even replay some of the best shots? Oh no. Seemingly, John and Dennis had popped to the lav as well because the viewer was treated to a three-minute close-up of the not-so-camera-friendly mug of Bingham as he gazed around the arena. Not a word uttered from the commentary booth, not a replay in sight.

Not exactly sexy stuff. No one`s asking for the camera to pan to Danni Minogue and Cheryl Cole engaged in a naked mud-wrestle to determine the winner of the match – although that would, of course, have been preferable to a study of Bingham`s bonce – but a bit of feedback, highlights, discussion would have been an obvious and welcome addition.

You may argue Ronnie`s cueing speaks for itself and Cheryl having Danni locked in a mucky half-nelson by the side of the table would dumb the sport down, just as aficionados believe the mooted introduction of Super Sixes, a Twenty20-style format where just the six reds are on the green, is an insult to the game. But snooker`s not in rude health. The BBC`s contract is up for renewal next year and the World Professional Billiards and Snooker Association may decide it has no choice but to move the World Championship away from its Sheffield home to foreign fields, where hunger for the sport is larger and sponsors are queueing up.

The Beeb would do well, then, to showcase the most talented players and sell the socks off their feats. In other words, listen to – and talk about – Ronnie.
  20. CatChat Спортивный аналитик

На форуме с:
    17 янв 2008
    еще одна:

O`Sullivan looks to get away

Published Date: 20 April 2009

By John Skilbeck

Ronnie O`Sullivan claims he will need a break from the World Championship if he is to keep his head together.

The Betfred.com-sponsored tournament began on Saturday and concludes on May 4.

And O`Sullivan fears he would lose his mind if he stayed around the Crucible for the duration.

The 33-year-old began his campaign with a 10-5 victory over Stuart Bingham, and is

seeking to defend his trophy and win the world title for a fourth time.

"It`s a long tournament at 17 days," O`Sullivan said.

"I think it`s too long to be at a tournament. It`s longer than the Olympics. Being here for 17 days, I`d be demented."

Last year`s summer Olympics in Beijing spanned 16 days, excluding the opening ceremony and the preliminary football matches, so O`Sullivan has his facts straight.

However, tournament organisers would contend that the World Championship is the ultimate test for players, with the longer matches challenging their durability and excluding the possibility of a fluke winner.

The eventual winner must have fought to earn the tag of world champion, as O`Sullivan did in 2001, 2004 and 2008.

He must wait until Thursday for his second-round match to start, which is a source of frustration to O`Sullivan.

"I might go home or go and stay at my friend`s house, just to break it up a little bit," he said.

"Being somewhere for 17 days is a long time. I get bored after three days on holiday."

O`Sullivan will certainly practice between now and Thursday, having detected room for improvement in his performance against Bingham.

His break-building was as impressive as ever, as three centuries and two breaks of 90-plus demonstrated.

However, O`Sullivan`s safety play was not always perfect, nor was his long-potting which he cursed after the match.

If he passes the second round, Peter Ebdon could await in the quarter-finals, in a repeat of their classic 2005 meeting at the same stage, which O`Sullivan lost. Then John Higgins in the semi-finals.

"I know what I`m capable of and I know I can play decent stuff," said O`Sullivan