чемпионат мира 2008

Тема в разделе 'Снукер', создана пользователем Eurosport Team, 17 апр 2008.

1. Guest Guest

На форуме с:
    это ты где такое прочитал?.. :eek: :p :p
  2. ItaBran Звезда спорта

На форуме с:
    20 дек 2007
    скажите пожалуйста, сегодня дневную сессию по тв показывали? если да, какой стол? салливана?:)
  3. Svetik39 Спортивный Гуру

На форуме с:
    29 окт 2006
    а вот другой вариант этого бентли- "какой роня не любит быстрой езды" :d [IMG]
  4. Таня58 Спортивный Гуру

На форуме с:
    16 янв 2007
    привет , комбатантка!!

с победой тебя и максимумом!!
  5. Centavra Спортивный аналитик

На форуме с:
    13 окт 2007
    Да, его. Причем дважды все 4 фрэйма :D :D
  6. Таня58 Спортивный Гуру

На форуме с:
    16 янв 2007
    ну ессестно-даже дважды подряд!!:D
  7. ItaBran Звезда спорта

На форуме с:
    20 дек 2007
    и борисыч был, да?

тогда не понимаю почему у меня комментариев не было, странно:confused:

пс а стрим смотрел кто-нибудь? были комменты?
  8. Svetik39 Спортивный Гуру

На форуме с:
    29 окт 2006
    приветик, тебя тоже поздравляю!!!!!:)
  9. Таня58 Спортивный Гуру

На форуме с:
    16 янв 2007
    мытут с баги ужн малость пораздновали- но малость, главное на потом!!

а ведь как играл-англичане просто в отпаде были, :D :D :D

ты в прямом видела??
  10. Centavra Спортивный аналитик

На форуме с:
    13 окт 2007
    Имеешь в виду "ес-лайв аудио" ? Оно почему-то не работает уже некоторое время. У французов работает, а на ес-ру - нет :(
  11. Таня58 Спортивный Гуру

На форуме с:
    16 янв 2007
    я как раз повтор я и смотрела с борисычем, а впрямую англичан..

борисыч поздно о максимуме заговорил- его уже запугали бедного что глазит..

а англичане на 3-м красном-17 очков- сказали "ронни идет на максимум!"

типа, преимущество велико, есть время выиграть матч-щас будет делать147!!:D
  12. Исключение Профессионал

На форуме с:
    22 окт 2007
    :D..супер!
  13. BagiraE Спортивный Гуру

На форуме с:
    2 авг 2007
    светик :) поздравляю :) :) :) :) :)
  14. ОВолька Спортивный аналитик

На форуме с:
    7 ноя 2007
    Уже все смайлики поудалял все равно не проходит, а я стока мучился с ентим цитированием:)
  15. gurkvirk Звезда спорта

На форуме с:
    25 дек 2007
    Хотелось бы:p Он симпатичный парень.
  16. JuliaLeo Спортивный Маэстро

На форуме с:
    11 мар 2007
    :eek: ниче так машина :p
  17. Таня58 Спортивный Гуру

На форуме с:
    16 янв 2007
    ну прошло же в конце!!:d
  18. Centavra Спортивный аналитик

На форуме с:
    13 окт 2007
    я ходила смотреть к друзьям по тв (стрим доверия не оправдывает) - прям как чувствовала :d :d так мы уже после первого красного про максимум заговорили :d
  19. JuliaLeo Спортивный Маэстро

На форуме с:
    11 мар 2007
    ну так и я об этом :p :rolleyes:
  20. Таня58 Спортивный Гуру

На форуме с:
    16 янв 2007
    Ronnie O’Sullivan

How does that feel?

147s are always great. To get one at Sheffield, I’ve had three here now, it`s fantastic.

You made a gesture at the end, thumping your chest?

My heart was really going. It was for the people, for their support. It was fantastic to do it for them.

Did you fancy the 147 from the first red?

I didn’t fancy the first red, that was a hard shot. But after that I made my mind up.

The whole session you raised your game, were you conscious that Mark could still be a threat at the start of the session?

To be honest I’d packed my bags. I thought if I get beat here I don’t want to have to go back and start looking for pants and socks. It gave me something to do. I’ve enjoyed my season, enjoyed my game and enjoyed playing, and hopefully I can go as far as I can. In my mind it was one of those games that could slip away from me and I was waiting for Mark to do something.

You must be pleased with your long potting because perhaps that was a little off in the early stages, but you didn’t miss one this afternoon?

Yeah, I managed to get a few today which makes it a little easier. I’m comfortable when I’m in the balls and moving them around. Sometimes you have to create your openings either through safety or through a long pot and I certainly wasn’t making any in the first session.

I know you have a lot of respect for Stephen Hendry but that 147 broke his record (for career maximums).

At least I’ve broken one of his records, I doubt I’ll break some of the others. It’s great, I’ve had three this season. To have three is fantastic. It`s great to get 147s. They’re a real adrenalin buzz, great for the fans, great for TV. One thing I do is give a little bit of value for money. I might not be everybody’s cup of tea, but things like that let me give something back to snooker. To get a 147 at the Crucible is a fantastic thing to do.

You said it`s been a tough few weeks for you, does this make it easier?

I know wherever I go and play snooker I get great support, people come and they know they’ll get value for money. In this day and age that is one thing that everybody wants. They want to get excited and I produced that.

I suppose the only thing that will top today will be to win it?

It would be great to win and lift that trophy, it’s every player`s dream, but sometimes I just think I’m not really bothered if I do. I wish I didn’t have those kind of thoughts, I wish I could be really hungry and really want it and block everything from my mind, and just think I’m here to win the tournament. But sometimes, like this morning, I thought I’d pack my bags. I really expected Mark to play a good game and come out all guns blazing, he’s an occasion player and I thought I’ve had my chance and I’ve blown it.

Mark Williams – comments

Ronnie played very good snooker today.

Looking back I don’t think he missed a ball today, I had half a chance when he got a kick on the blue but that’s about it really, he played really good this afternoon and made two excellent breaks especially in the last.

You had some bad luck in the first session, with a couple of kicks at important points, how much did that feature in the match ?

Yes, it played a big part during that first session, I think I’ve lost probably five frames on the black, of which, four I gave them away and the other frame he made a good clearance. I gave a lot of frames away when I was 50 points in front but I kept missing frame ball and he just produced good clearances, on every occasion. If I could have won those frames it may have been a different match with myself being in front after the two sessions. So obviously he was the happier coming into this afternoon`s session in front, knowing that he hadn`t played that well in the first two sessions.

What about the 147 at the end ?

It was an excellent break. There is probably only Ronnie who can make a break like that and make it look so easy. I knew he was going to go for it, from the moment he was going for the first red I knew he wasn`t going to go for any other colour apart from the black, and throughout the break he never looked out of position.

Looking at your season Mark, it is a big improvement from when you were in the doldrums ?

Yes, it’s a big improvement from 18 months ago but it’s still quite rubbish really, so now I‘ve got to go to the qualifiers and to be honest, that`s where I deserve to be going. But hopefully I will be able to get back into the top 16.

Can you see anybody beating Ronnie in that sort of form ?

Not if he plays like he did in the four frames today, that`s for sure !