UK Championship

Тема в разделе 'Снукер', создана пользователем Eurosport Team, 12 дек 2008.

1. EarlyBird Профессионал

На форуме с:
    29 мар 2008
    ура!

открылся:p

теперь ещё 10 минут будет открывать статью:p

но там скорее всего ничего нет... пара общих предложений, мол, каюсь:D:cool:
  2. Таня58 Спортивный Гуру

На форуме с:
    16 янв 2007
    у меня открылся- марик вмдимо не сказал ничего, только вильямс
  3. Таня58 Спортивный Гуру

На форуме с:
    16 янв 2007
    Two-times World and UK Champion Mark Williams scored an impressive win over Masters and Welsh Open champion Mark Selby in one of the pick of the first round ties.

Welshman Williams won the first two frames today with a best effort of 86 to go 7-3 up. Leicester`s Selby then hit a purple patch of heavy scoring with 82, 139, 103 and 100 to get to 7-7.

But Williams, who missed the last two venues after losing in the qualifiers, showed that he still has his trademark calmness under pressure as he won a scrappy 15th frame to regain the lead then added the next to set up a match with Graeme Dott.

"It`s an excellent win for me," said Williams. "Apart from Ronnie O`Sullivan who is out on his own, Mark is the next best player in the world. I didn`t get a shot from 7-3 to 7-7.

"I`ve been practising 11 or 12 hours a day and I`ve got some self belief. I need everything to click into place, including my head, then who knows how far I can go
  4. EarlyBird Профессионал

На форуме с:
    29 мар 2008
    а оно и верно, Тань:rolleyes:...

пусть хоть разок помолчит:cool:

зы надеюсь, Вики его в угол поставит:rolleyes::cool:
  5. GorgonaJS Спортивный эксперт

На форуме с:
    12 фев 2007
    пока нет :confused:

Two-times World and UK Champion Mark Williams scored an impressive win over Masters and Welsh Open champion Mark Selby in one of the pick of the first round ties.

Welshman Williams won the first two frames today with a best effort of 86 to go 7-3 up. Leicester`s Selby then hit a purple patch of heavy scoring with 82, 139, 103 and 100 to get to 7-7.

But Williams, who missed the last two venues after losing in the qualifiers, showed that he still has his trademark calmness under pressure as he won a scrappy 15th frame to regain the lead then added the next to set up a match with Graeme Dott.

"It`s an excellent win for me," said Williams. "Apart from Ronnie O`Sullivan who is out on his own, Mark is the next best player in the world. I didn`t get a shot from 7-3 to 7-7.

"I`ve been practising 11 or 12 hours a day and I`ve got some self belief. I need everything to click into place, including my head, then who knows how far I can go."

:eek::cool:
  6. EarlyBird Профессионал

На форуме с:
    29 мар 2008
    :rolleyes::eek::eek::eek:

во... вот это я понимаю тренировочка:cool::cool:
  7. NeiVill Звезда спорта

На форуме с:
    10 мар 2008
    нил на снукере отдал 20 очков :( :eek: :eek:

уже 24:eek: :eek: :eek:
  8. Таня58 Спортивный Гуру

На форуме с:
    16 янв 2007
    тут не в том дело что в угол- надо выводы делать о приоритетах

надеюсь до апреля забьет все гвозди и будет готов к чм
  9. ola25 Спортивный эксперт

На форуме с:
    17 окт 2008
    расскажешь хоть общие, у меня и за полчаса не открылось:cool:

И чего ему каяться - заболел мальчик;) Другие вот снимаются, а он из последних сил сделал пару сенчури:)

о, уже вижу
  10. Таня58 Спортивный Гуру

На форуме с:
    16 янв 2007
    SNOOKER UK CHAMPIONSHIPS - LEE FINDS HIS OLD FORM AS TRUMP IS DUMPED IN THE FINAL FRAME

West Sport

Author: Gary Baker

TROWBRIDGE`S Stephen Lee (pictured) played like he used to and took out five-time champion Stephen Hendry on Sunday at the Maplin UK Championship in Telford.

Hendry, ranked sixth in the world, won his first UK title in 1989, and successfully defended it the following year before reeling off three in a row from 1994 to 1996.

The Scot has been a UK finalist three times since being crowned champion for a fifth time, but Lee made sure there would be no return to the final in 2008 with a 9-7 victory.

He went 8-7 up with a century break and confidently sealed victory in the next as Hendry failed to force a decider.

Lee, who has suffered a dip in form and results over recent seasons, told BBC Sport: "I`m hitting the ball really well and it`s just nice to be part of it.

"I`m feeling quite good under pressure and it`s just a matter of enjoying it again."

Lee pondered quitting snooker after his first-round exit from the World Championship in April, but the 34-year-old from Trowbridge is relishing his future in the sport again.

"I`ve started to enjoy it again," he said. "To beat Stephen, I`m over the moon.

"Enjoyment is what it`s all about. I wouldn`t do it if I didn`t like it. I would have probably found something else to do with myself."

Lee now plays Romford`s Mark King who broke the heart of Bristol`s Judd Trump and won a final frame shoot-out 9-8 on the final pink.

Trump was 3-1 down at the mid-session interval of the first session but fought back to level before going 6-3 behind.

However, he dug in and a run of three frames, when King was on the brink of victory, drew the match level and into the last frame decider.

Trump looked like he was going to add King`s scalp to that of Ronnie O`Sullivan, whom he famously beat in this year`s Royal London Watches Grand Prix, as he potted the brown with only one red left on the table.

But his break of 38 broke down when he ran out of position and the match hung on the last pink. It was stuck near the yellow pocket but in an awkward potting position.

The cue ball was at the other end of the table with the black up against the right cushion. Trump went for the cut but the pink wobbled over the pocket and stayed out. It was the easiest match-winner King could hope for and he thumped the table in delight as it went in and he secured a second round place against Lee.
  11. Centavra Спортивный аналитик

На форуме с:
    13 окт 2007
    А как вам агрессивный Лисик:

"He got lucky two or three times in the last frame, he missed balls but left them safe," said Royal London Watches Grand Prix semi-finalist Trump, who won last month`s Masters qualifying tournament. "I played 10% of what I can play but I still should have beaten him. I hope I get him in the Masters.":cool::):)
  12. Ioulia Спортивный Гуру

На форуме с:
    30 мар 2008
    если это слова сэлби, нифига он не понял...

а про голову верно, что-то у него совсем не то там, в голове!
  13. vladsnooker Спортивный эксперт

На форуме с:
    3 ноя 2007
    праильно) мы ещё до кингуши доберёмся ;)
  14. EarlyBird Профессионал

На форуме с:
    29 мар 2008
    знаешь, в последнее время как-то он по-моему поставил под сомнение свою способность делать выводы:eek::cool:

ну да посмотрим...

я сегодня как-то спокойно отнеслась ко всему:cool:

вчера провела аутотренинг:eek: вспомнила свои же слова после ЧМ, как разрешила ему провальный (т.е. текущий) сезон...

но как-то он в премьерке так резво начал, что вроде мои мысли и подзабылись:eek:

теперь вспомнила:cool::cool:
  15. Centavra Спортивный аналитик

На форуме с:
    13 окт 2007
    Похоже, это все слова Вильямса :rolleyes:
  16. Guest Guest

На форуме с:
    Больно все разборчивыми стали!!! :mad:

Сказано Фунтик, значит Фунтик!!! :mad:

:p:p:p
  17. Таня58 Спортивный Гуру

На форуме с:
    16 янв 2007
    да нет- это марк джей

селби безмолвствует.. :)
  18. EarlyBird Профессионал

На форуме с:
    29 мар 2008
    да Бог с тобой:eek: это Вильямса слова:p:p

чтоб Марик так сказал:rolleyes: крыша у него должна поехать:cool::cool:
  19. ItaBran Звезда спорта

На форуме с:
    20 дек 2007
    чм! чм! чм!:cool:

своими словами уильямс меня конечно чуть-чуть задобрил. вот как надо выигрывать, не то что некоторые кинги:cool:
  20. GorgonaJS Спортивный эксперт

На форуме с:
    12 фев 2007
    оля, из последних сил 3 сенчури подряд не делают,

только в хорошей форме :)

просто марк вильямс тоже очень серьезно подошел к этому матчу,вильямс проиграв скорее всего терял бы место в текушем топ16... и сделал все, чтоб этого не произошло