Welsh Open

Тема в разделе 'Снукер', создана пользователем Eurosport Team, 15 фев 2009.

1. АНДИКС Спортивный Гуру

На форуме с:
    28 окт 2006
    ну так кусни Мага за какое-нибудь место, чтобы играть начал..:p
  2. Санёк Ковалёв Спортивный Маэстро

На форуме с:
    27 янв 2009
    не просто с ним нужно по-строже.
  3. ola25 Спортивный эксперт

На форуме с:
    17 окт 2008
    Будем надеяться, что понимает:rolleyes:

Магвайрушка:p вытягивай фрейм, с 4-1 тебе плохо будет:eek:
  4. Владимир Оренбург Спортивный аналитик

На форуме с:
    11 май 2008
    к сожалению НИГДЕ:mad:!:)
  5. onlooker Спортивный Гуру

На форуме с:
    11 июн 2006
    ой...давай без намеков...на дп уже говорили про теноров;):)
  6. АНДИКС Спортивный Гуру

На форуме с:
    28 окт 2006
    да, Свейл Магу 5 очков на счёт положил..:rolleyes:
  7. bulbashik Спортивный аналитик

На форуме с:
    5 окт 2008
    Я разве зло?

Просто твердо и убедительно:cool::p

Чтоб не растекался по сукну, а играл;)

Маг, ты Маг или не Маг?
  8. EarlyBird Профессионал

На форуме с:
    29 мар 2008
    нихде:eek::)

сорри... но запощу здесь небольшой отчётик свидетеля вчерашних баталий:p:p:p мож кому интересно:rolleyes:

...Just real disappointing. Fu was everything I expected him to be, tidy, consistent and neat, it`s no wonder Ronnie struggles against him, it must frustrate the hell out of him. Ronnie started off okay, he missed a couple of easy balls in the first two frames, but his decent safety play was keeping him in it, and stole a really tight 2nd frame mainly through Fu`s missing. Then Fu hit a very good century - he`s a very solid breakbuilder, and a fair bit quicker than he appears on TV.

But after the interval, just one way traffic. Ronnie missed balls that he usually gets in his sleep - that pink to right corner (can`t remember exactly what frame it was) was crucial, he`d just potted a superb long red but to miss that, i think his confidence was shot. Fu didn`t really put a foot wrong in the second session, and Ronnie kind of looked like he wanted to get out of there. I tried to give him encouragement by nodding and mouthing `come on` when was walkking back to his seat, but it didn`t work.

One thing I remembered from the last frame was Eirion Williams coutning up the match-winning break wrong :) and Michaela Tabb was the referee who was counting up the scores next to the commentary box :cool:

Rob Walker is a legend by the way, he really does get the crowd into gear and seems like a real nice bloke. He brought a kid out of the crowd 5 mins before the match to pretend to be Ronnie O`Sullivan and he could practice the walk-on announcement and the crowd cheer. Great stuff.

Carter vs Dott was the middle table, And I could clearly see Graeme Dott sitting down, could see about half of Carter`s head when he was sitting down, and I could see the corner of the table. It seemed to me from that match that Carter was pretty much winning in one visit, and Dott was scrapping the tight frames ? I don`t know apart from the 5th frame which I saw a bit of during the mid-session interval in Ronnie`s match. Another thing - Dott has one damn annoying cough, sounds like a 12 year old who`s just choked on Calpol.

I moved onto the Ding table anbout 2 mins after the Ronnie match finished, and got there just as Maguire was clearing up from 60 down on the brown, solid clearance. Then I walked down with many other people to the seat kind of at the corner, right near Ding`s seat. That match was sparsely populated in the crowd during the Ronnie match (which was obviously packed), I saw about 6 or 7 people of asian origin there who followed it all the way. During the Ronnie match, I could see Ding sitting down in his seat clearly in the distance, couldn`t see Maguire though. You know they have those scoreboards up in the sky a few metres up for the crowd to see - they had one for Ronnie and the Ding match (which helped :) ) but not for the Carter match, which was annoying, so I had to listen out to Jan Verhaas calling out the scores.

And in the Ding match - Ding is pretty much what you see is what you get, he kind of looks disinterested with his whole demeanour around the table and when he`s sitting down (i`m sure he`s not but thats just how it seems), but unfortunately, I never saw him get a great chance (apart from one tough, tough cut on a red which he missed). Maguire was superb, really took his time in the last two frames and, bar one or two dodgy positional plays, was always in contol. The referee controls the scoreboard on that table, which I didn`t know, he has a litle keypad in his hand all the time ...

And as I was leaving, I walked past Mark Selby at the top of the staircase who was in a big black jacket and holding his cue case, so I wished him good luck for tomorrow and he smiled and says `cheers mate`. He seems a good laugh.

But going to snooker is like a drug, I want more :ranting:...
  9. АНДИКС Спортивный Гуру

На форуме с:
    28 окт 2006
    ну а что? раз играть не хочет, так пусть хоть споёт..:p
  10. Ioulia Спортивный Гуру

На форуме с:
    30 мар 2008
    тут где-то горгона приводила доказательства, что маг - это мерфи, так что надо бы подумать, называть ли магвайера так? :confused::eek:
  11. onlooker Спортивный Гуру

На форуме с:
    11 июн 2006
    Интересная мысль:)
  12. NeiVill Звезда спорта

На форуме с:
    10 мар 2008
    Наташа, радуюсь вместе с Тобой ;)

Хорошо, чтоб и сегодня повод был - посмотрим, что получится :p
  13. Ioulia Спортивный Гуру

На форуме с:
    30 мар 2008
    домучал магвайер фрейм!

2:3
  14. АНДИКС Спортивный Гуру

На форуме с:
    28 окт 2006
    вымучил-таки Маг фрейм..:rolleyes:
  15. onlooker Спортивный Гуру

На форуме с:
    11 июн 2006
    Вымуиграл....:)
  16. Ioulia Спортивный Гуру

На форуме с:
    30 мар 2008
    но нелегко пришлось

свейл, ну теперь наш фрейм! :D:D:p
  17. NATIMAGA Профессионал

На форуме с:
    12 ноя 2007
    уже хорошо

может это предаст ему уверенности
  18. Санёк Ковалёв Спортивный Маэстро

На форуме с:
    27 янв 2009
    да уж еле еле. надеюсь следующий возьмёт уверенней.
  19. bulbashik Спортивный аналитик

На форуме с:
    5 окт 2008
    Да?:eek:

Надо же:rolleyes: Ладно, это после матча...

А пока Маг берет очень важный фрейм, и что-то посказывает, что сейчас должна полностью поменяться ситуация.

Стивен :)D , чтоб было по-любому правильно) вперед!!!!!
  20. shony-v Спортивный Гуру

На форуме с:
    30 янв 2008
    Не знаю кто там и что пророчествовал и не знаю никакую Ягу, а сварки ваще не имею привычки читать, даже если они мне предназначены.

:D:p:p